Certified Software Business Analyst: (CSBA)
Examination Availability: (CSBA)
Waiting until the last minute to try and schedule an exam is not recommended, especially if your application is about to expire as there is no guarantee you will be able to find a seat at a center before the application does expires. If you are unsure of the application expiration status email email@example.com
Applicant Prerequisites: (CSBA)
- A 4-year degree from accredited college-level institution & 2 years experience in the information services field
- A 3-year degree from accredited college-level institution & 3 years experience in the information services field
- A 2-year degree from accredited college-level institution & 4 years experience in the information services field
- Six years experience in the information services field
Initial Application & Fee: (CSBA)
- $350.00 ~ All fees to be paid in US Dollars (see Payment Policy).
- Instant access to a PDF file of the CSBA CBOK (548 pages) which is a useful tool to help prepare for the exam. After payment go to the CBOK Manuals page of Customer Portal for access.
- The candidates Initial Exam which must be taken within one year from the date payment was processed or the application will expire (see Application Length).
Examination Details: (CSBA)
- Parts 1 – Multiple choice (100 questions each – objective / 75 minute time limit)
- Parts 2 – Short answer / essay (12 questions each – subjective / 75 minute time limit).
Exam Scheduling: (CAST)
If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.