- All payments must be in United States Dollars ($US).
Payments are accepted using check or money order, drawn in $US dollars, payable to Software Certifications and sent to the address below along with a copy of the invoice.
5728 Major Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
- Payments can be made by wire transfer drawn in $US dollars. The account information for a wire transfer can be found on the invoice.
- Credit card payments are accepted using Visa, MasterCard, and American Express and can be done through their Customer Portal account.
- Program fees paid are NOT refundable or transferable.
- All fees are subject to change.
For new applicants the Candidacy begins the date the application fee has been paid. If invoiced the Candidacy begins the date invoiced and NOT the date paid. The candidate then has 12 months from that date to take their initial exam or their application will expire. If an application has expired the applicant must reapply for candidacy and pay the application fee to start a new candidacy.
- Candidacy and certification apply to individuals, not employers.
- Program fees are NOT refundable or transferable.
- Companies wishing to pay fees for employees are encouraged to treat certification payments under their tuition reimbursement program, making payments to their employees only upon successfully passing their examination and receiving their certification credentials.